Camping spaces are available on-site at Great Glen Trails on a first come, first served basis. There are no power, water or sewer hook-ups at these sites and space is limited. Drinking water will be available in the campground. Free hot showers and porta-potties are adjacent to the campground.
CAMPING FEES ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FEE.
Camping is also available for 12-hour participants.
Download a PDF of our Campground Rules (best for printing)
- You will have access to the campground from Friday August 9th at 10:00 a.m. through Monday August 12th at 11:00 a.m.
- Teams will be allowed the following Camp space:
- Solo – 2 *Set ups
- 2-Person Team – 3 *Set ups
- 4-Person Team – 4 *Set ups
- 5-Person Team – 5 *Set ups
- *Set ups can include tent or screen house or a combination of both.
- We ask that you restrict your camping to the designated camping area in the meadow.
- Vehicles in camping area: All teams are allowed two (2) vehicles at their campsite for the weekend. Each team will be issued two (2) camping passes to be displayed on the dash of the vehicle. To make sure everyone has enough room for camping we will enforce vehicle restriction and your cooperation is greatly appreciated. All other vehicles will park in the designated parking area. Golf carts are not allowed.
- Solos have a separate camping area or may camp in the team campground.
- No open campfires are allowed. For safety considerations and the fact that the campgrounds can get quite crowded, campfires are allowed only if they are fully contained within a commercial portable campfire container that has screening or metal walls on all sides and raised 18″ or more off the ground. (sometimes called firebowls or portable fire pits)
- Camping will not be allowed in the parking lots of the Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center or the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
- Quiet hours will be imposed in the campground on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. During this time period we ask that all noise in the campground be kept to a minimum. This includes generators.
- No pets are allowed at this event. (See Rulebook #29)
- For safety reasons, as well as company policy, please do not ride or walk on the Mt. Washington Auto Road. You will find two entrance/exit ways to the campground. Please use these at all times and walk your bike when crossing.
- The painted lines in the campground mark the centerline of the travel lane. We ask that you set up your campsite 7 feet away from the painted lines on both sides.
- For your safety as well as the safety of others, please do not climb on or drop the blue fencing along the Auto Road.
- Water Stations: Main campground – at about the center of the field, will be lit at night; Solo campground – next to Rd Jersey, also outside faucet at SW corner of Maintenance Garage (red building next to festival tent).
- Trash is your responsibility. We provide dumpsters at both camping areas – PLEASE use dumpsters. Do not leave trash bags in your camp area or near smaller trash cans. Thank You!
- GET SOME REST. Camping is open until 11:00 a.m. on Monday. We encourage you to stay Sunday night and camp. Don’t drive home exhausted. Tell your boss today that you will be sick on Monday, August 12th.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these instructions please ask.
- All teams are encouraged to dress up their campsite. Prizes will be awarded for the best.
- This is a 24-hour race. You are all in it together so help each other out and have fun. Golden Rule: Love thy neighbor.
Off Site Lodging Information:
Additional Lodging Information:
Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce – 800.866.3334
Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce – 800.367.3364
Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce – 800.992.7480