Saturday, August 8th & Sunday, August 9th, 2015
Registration for the 2015 24 Hours of Great Glen is OPEN on BikeReg.com!
Click the BikeReg link below to secure your spot, so we can spend our 20th anniversary with you!
Teams may register on-site on Friday, August 7, 2015, until 9:00 pm.
What’s included in every entry? Click here to find out!
2015 REGISTRATION FEES
24 Hour classes:
Registration February 12th – March 17, 2015
Prices change at 11:59 pm, on March 17th
- $160.00 – Solo Entries
- $240.00 – Two Person Team
- $375.00 – Four Person Team
- $470.00 – Five Person Team
- $470.00 – Five Person Cruiser Class (not competitive)
Registration March 18th – June 9th, 2015
Prices change at 11:59pm on June 9th
- $190.00 – Solo Entries
- $285.00 – Two Person Team
- $440.00 – Four Person Team
- $550.00 – Five Person Team
- $550.00 – Five Person Cruiser Class (not competitive)
Registration June 10th – August 5th, 2015
- $225.00 – Solo Entries
- $355.00 – Two Person Team
- $580.00 – Four Person Team
- $725.00 – Five Person Team
- $725.00 – Five Person Cruiser Class (not competitive)
Don’t forget your 24 HoGG jersey! (coming soon)
When registering in person on Friday, Aug 7th or Saturday, Aug 8th, there will be a $15 processing fee.
The registration system will provide an online Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form. This system requires a digital signature by each participant. All team members must sign the online waiver before registration closes on August 5th, 2015.
With signatures being captured online any member of the team can pick up the Race Packet (race numbers & RFID cards).
Unfortunately there will be no refunds.
Medals will be awarded three deep in each age/gender group.
*Overall Team prize of $TBD includes category prize money.